It's Fall again! YaY! If you're at all like me you are starting to get the hankerin' to start baking and making all of those cozy soups and recipes we love so much for "cold" weather! Here in the lovely state of Arizona we do get cool during the winter, but it's nothing like the midwest where my siblings and I grew up (MO, IL)! But, luckily our family is all over the place, so collectively we have all kinds of yummy recipes to share. We even have some wonderful 'Suthin' contributions from Ric's side!
I have set up this blog for all of us to have a place to share recipes and cooking fun! Feel free to pass it along to your friends as well, the more the merrier, right?
We have a great collection already, thanks to my sis Shandi, that was put together a few years back and I will be adding those to this blog. I will be working on it in my "spare time" to add all the categories and stuff. Send me an email and I will get you added to the list of 'team members' so you can post freely on the blog.
With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up before we know it, we should all find this a useful place to find Grandma's or Mom's great recipes and to share some new ones of our own.
Enjoy!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please feel free also to leave comments on recipe posts! have you made this before? any suggestions or changes you made or would make?
Post a Comment